Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Aliiiiive!

Busy, busy, busy!  Way back when I last blogged (it seems like forever, not just a month or so) I was actually caught up with my work whatever that means.  But I was wrong.  Or rather, I'm back to being bogged down.  I'm up to my eyeballs in art; I don't think I've seen the original surface of my desk in weeks.  On the bright side, my darlings are making some pretty fantastic artwork.  Now if only I could get it all on ArtSonia...




Other Art Teacher and I are especially busy this month.  We've got some big projects to get done before Thanksgiving including setting up a big paper Christmas Tree decoration thing for Literacy Night and getting our kids on the Christmas art bandwagon so that the folks from the South Arkansas Arts Center can showcase it during their production of 'A Christmas Carol'.  We're also moving at the end of the month and going to the state conference next week (shout-outs to anyone going to the AR art ed conference!), so we're gonna have to make like a bull--put our heads down, charge full tilt boogie at the target, and hope we hit it.

On a less frenetic note, I wholly enjoyed wowing my firsties today whilst making a cardboard cutlass.  Also, I finally finished the mural calendar:


I'm pretty pleased, I've got to admit.



No comments:

Post a Comment